KFC bird won't leave me alone please help

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soldato
I never really reach out for advise or ask questions on the subject of women and dating but lately I've had a bit of a headache with a girl I met on Tinder.

So we both matched, chatted and I swiped her number and thought of pursuing her for a bit of beef stew. Anyway she calls me up and we speak for a bit and she seemed alright at first, I could tell she was up for meeting. She said she was a hairdresser and had a child. She looked really good in her pics as she did photoshoots and beauty contests. So anyway it was a week or so later we decided to meet up.

I don't know about you guys but I geniunally like to take the lead. So I at first suggested a few drinks! She said no! She said she wanted to have something to eat and I suggested a Chinese and have it at mine or hers and she said "I'm not like that". She said it had to be KFC so I thought go on then! She wanted Chicken.

I had no car at the time so picked her up in my Ford Transit van. It was after I finished work so about 10pm she wouldn't eat inside KFC as she had gym clothes on. She kept moaning about wanted to get out of the city and eat the KFC. Anyway we picked it up (I paid) we never really made it far, we eat it in a car park, kissed and went to mine.

I won't go into much detail but she got the Full Tony Williams Experience and I dropped her off. She constantly called me, I woke up with 6 missed calls one day. Looking back it was bad the calls kept coming all day and night.

I met her a few more times at hers, she's alright but there's no potential for a relationship. She's quite rude, lied about having a job, keeps trying to get me to pay for KFCs and chippies (and no she isn't fat)

So anyway it took me months and months of ignoring calls and texts to get rid of her, this was all over Christmas and I pretty much got rid of her. I met another bird and things are going really well and we've began a relationship. Anyway only just lately the KFC bird started calling me again asking for me to do bad things to her. I decline her.

Anyway I've told the new girl this story too so she knows and trusts me. Should I be completely upfront with the KFC girl and tell her I'm with someone else and she how she takes it? She's definitely the angry, stalker type so I don't want to reject her.

Or should I keep ignoring her and hope she re-gets the message? I block her but she calls from private numbers. I don't want to change my number.

She only just started calling me again yesterday. She also introduced me to the kid on the third date and I feel such an idiot falling into that trap.

Last edited:
Caporegime
Meeting a single mother off Tinder... What were you thinking, son?

I'd continue to ignore her. Telling her there's another girl in the mix will only up the body count. Good luck.

Soldato
I had no car at the time so picked her up in my bad boy transit. It was after I finished work so about 10pm she wouldn't eat inside or go home. She kept moaning about wanted to get out of the city and eat the KFC. Anyway we picked it up (I paid) we never really made it far, we eat it in a car park and went to mine.

And that is where you erred. You never, ever take **** dolls back to your place. She now knows where you live.

Soldato
OP
And that is where you erred. You never, ever take **** dolls back to your place. She now knows where you live.

I know I regret it, I just thought I could hit it and get away. Some people say give them a chance. This was a mistake.

I don't think she remembers where exactly I live. She hasn't knocked here and I don't think she will. She only lives 1mi away.

Caporegime
Why don't you set your bonkers kleptomaniac sister on her? Alternatively, set up a calor gas-powered cooking arrangement in the stalker's bedroom - like the one you previously had - and wait for her to blow her house up.

You can't make us do all the work here :mad:

Soldato
I can see this thread going down in history.

Anyway, use your common sense. Its obvious what you need to do. Don't know why you are even asking on a internet forum, unless you enjoy embarrassing yourself.

Caporegime
unemployed single mum, KFC date, OP picked her up in his white van...

oh and I reckon those weren't her gym clothes, sports gear is every day gear for chavs :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom