Killzone 2: The OcUk clan is a go!

Associate
Ok guys I have set up an OcUK clan for KZ2. If you haven't received an invite from me it's because you're not on my friends list so send me a request. My ID is GuNiShMeNt_UK

The clan tag is OcUK
The description is Overclockers UK Clan

For those that have accepted my invite, I have made you officers, which means that you can send invites etc. I will make everyone an officer who joins. This game is seriously epic and we need to get this clan rolling.

Associate
Ok guys I have set up an OcUK clan for KZ2. If you haven't received an invite from me it's because you're not on my friends list so send me a request. My ID is GuNiShMeNt_UK

The clan tag is OcUK
The description is Overclockers UK Clan

For those that have accepted my invite, I have made you officers, which means that you can send invites etc. I will make everyone an officer who joins. This game is seriously epic and we need to get this clan rolling.

Hi, sent you a friend request on psn, ID ANIMAL1981. Please add me to the clan, this game is epic.

Associate
OP
So far so good guys! The numbers are really good and everyone is ranking really fast it seems. For those that haven't jumped on board yet, get in on this! I reckon we should be ready for a clan match within a week at this rate.

The game has extremely good clan support. Also, I noticed we can host a game for clan members only! Bot praccie sessions ***.

Caporegime
Hello

Long time lurker as well. Me and my friend Eroglik would also love to sign up.

His PSN is: Eroglik and mines badger_UK
Claimed.
Hello!
Long time lurker lured into the open by KZ2. Would love to sign up for the OCUK clan.
PSN id: Sprungheels
Claimed.

Sending you an invite now Gunishment. My rank is really low, didn't manage to get in on any of the Bot killing action yesterday :(

rp2000

Associate
OP
I won't be on tonight guys but if you send your requests to me I'll add you tomorrow. You could also send your req to any other existing member and they will be able to add you.

Back
Top Bottom