Kingston Fury Renegade Limited Edition Memory Kit

Soldato
Been looking forward to this for awhile as it's a high speed 48gb memory kit running at 8000mts, themed around racing/motorsport. Finally got my hands on it yesterday and just waiting for a compatible board now to run it at those speeds.

Intriguing, don't really need it and a bit cautious about faster RAM until the issues with 13th/14th gen is properly investigated but a good compromise between RAM amount and performance and should work on my Z790 Aorus Master.

Intriguing, don't really need it and a bit cautious about faster RAM until the issues with 13th/14th gen is properly investigated but a good compromise between RAM amount and performance and should work on my Z790 Aorus Master.

Yeah 24gb modules seems to be the go to for fast RAM at the moment, since 32gb modules are Dual rank they need quite abit more voltage so aren't able to achieve these speeds.

I have a few B760i boards i will test this on with one being on the QVL list. Ofc will also need to pair this with a 13th gen 13700k or higher with the better IMC to run these sticks.

As rgb ram goes it's one of the nicer looking ones, got actual pads under the heatsinks?

Yes there are thermal pads underneath, though i haven't had a close look at them yet as i spent all evening doing editing and video. Will get back to you with a proper answer later tonight.

8000mhz at C36 is a cracking speed. They look gorgeous and I love the carbon fibre effect on the heat spreaders. Probably going to be very expensive though.

On a side note, how long have 24Gb sticks been around? Never seen them before.

8000mhz at C36 is a cracking speed. They look gorgeous and I love the carbon fibre effect on the heat spreaders. Probably going to be very expensive though.

On a side note, how long have 24Gb sticks been around? Never seen them before.

There's definitely not many kit like this, the other kit i've seen lately is from Trident Z5 Royal Neo running 8000 but no idea what the timings are with this.

I personally like the carbon effect like you but it's been very mixed with the community. It's race inspired, so why not tbh.

Yeah not cheap, i looked at how expensive this kit is to buy in the US (The only place i've found in stock right now) and it's around $330 or roughly £260.

24gb sticks have been around for some time now, you can buy them from some UK retailers, not looked to see if OCUK sells them but i've seen the other large retailer have them. It's the largest capacity you can have while still having tighter timings as 32gb sticks are dual rank which requires a lot more voltage for overclocking.

Right, Asrock has sent over the compatible board today so i should be able to start testing real soon.

Will test with my 13700K first and if that's a no go then i will look at getting a 14700K.

Been looking forward to this for awhile as it's a high speed 48gb memory kit running at 8000mts, themed around racing/motorsport. Finally got my hands on it yesterday and just waiting for a compatible board now to run it at those speeds.

What’s the XMP voltage on these?

Now in stock at OcUK, our price should also be the best, if anywhere has it in stock cheaper, let me know and I shall beat it. :)

• SKU: MEM-KNG-02856
  • EAN: 740617343892
  • MPN: KF580C36RLAK2-48

KF580C36RLAK2-48, 8000MHz RAM Speed, CAS 36-48-48, 1.45v VDIMM, Lifetime Warranty with OcUK.

£320 (incl. VAT)

Fantastic price, saw these available at a competitor too but OCUK definitely has the best price right now.

Edit: Price is different on the image compared to the ocuk store page. I read £330 on the image link but £319.99 on the store page.

Last edited:
Fantastic price, saw these available at a competitor too but OCUK definitely has the best price right now.

Edit: Price is different on the image compared to the ocuk store page. I read £330 on the image link but £319.99 on the store page.

The forums image can be a little behind, price is £319.99, which should make us cheapest, free shipping for forum members too. :)

The forums image can be a little behind, price is £319.99, which should make us cheapest, free shipping for forum members too. :)

Yep, can see the price has changed now.

Very good price for a high speed 48gb kit. I highly rate these especially if you can get them to run at CL36.

Back
Top Bottom