Kitchen Aid Mixer - Worth it?

Caporegime
OP
No AO had a few colours, also the Artisan in black was only £263, but it sold out, but keeps popping back up. The 20% code is still on until tonight I believe. LOVE20OFF

Ah, no, I didn't. I saw the code and didn't think it would work for a kitchen appliance being a valentine's day code and all.

*out of interest I clicked on your link, which is out of stock, but there is a red one in stock. It doesn't matter, didn't pay that much more anyway.

Soldato
Ah, no, I didn't. I saw the code and didn't think it would work for a kitchen appliance being a valentine's day code and all.

*out of interest I clicked on your link, which is out of stock, but there is a red one in stock. It doesn't matter, didn't pay that much more anyway.

Yeah the others only had a few in stock as well, which is a real shame, but great for those who bagged one at a great discount. I am sure you'll enjoy using it. :)

Caporegime
OP
Yeah the others only had a few in stock as well, which is a real shame, but great for those who bagged one at a great discount. I am sure you'll enjoy using it. :)

I paid a smidgen more, but for a life time use of the machine, it's fine. Although red would be cool, same colour as my sister's one. I also checked on the Red Bowl Lift version, the code didn't work for that one.

Back
Top Bottom