Klopp Out Arne In

Don
In all seriousness although I didn't expect it at the end of this season, this was never going to be far off. Klopp's always talked about not wanting to manage until he drops dead and wanting to be able to live his life - a lot of people didn't think he'd have extended his last contract when he did.

Hopefully the club have their ducks in a row and we've already lined up his replacement. Xabi coming home and bringing Wirtz with him from Leverkusen wouldn't be too bad.

Associate
**** really didn't see this coming, I thought he was committed until at least 2026 with the rebuild, I wonder if something else has happened behind the scenes to trigger this. Rumours have been circulating or a while that an agreement exists with Alonso, guess we'll see if they are true.

Man of Honour
Absolutely stunned. I honestly thought he would see his contract through til the end and then go. Worrying times for the immediate future of Liverpool and who comes in. I wonder what the players think of this and if any of them will consider moving on too

Back
Top Bottom