Lack of wireless headphones on ocuk?

Caporegime
I was considering buying some wireless headphones,headset but for the price the wireless ones are VERY expensive and there is a lack of ok quality ones for a good price. My gamescon one's are too heavy and put too much pressure on my head which gives me headaches for just short term use. But i need a set to block out my upstairs neighbours walking and still listen to music when i go into the kitchen :)

Max £50ish

Caporegime
OP
SENNHEISER RS 120 II

Purchased :), I think ill test them tonight with games I do love my gamescon ones but they are too heavy, makes my ears hurt ( glasses ) and gives me neck/headaches. So i got these as they are less weight and I can walk around the entire flat with music playing!

Thanks for the tip guys

Caporegime
OP
These are god awful!

Firstly It was all set up correctly and I couldn't get the damn thing to come on, when it finally decided to come on If i stopped watching a youtube video for a certain period of time it would hiss like *****. If when listening to music on you tube at times the volume goes up then slowly comes back down as if it's protecting itself from being too loud. The fitting is also terrible as well causing pain against my ears with my glasses on!

Think i'll return it, what a waste of £60

Caporegime
OP
There's definitely a few drawbacks to this kind of wireless headphone but the batteries last so long and the range is so good on these that I'm happy to deal with them.

Tried all the above already, I've got another set of wireless headphones which are far beyond these in quality, they also don't hiss badly when the volume is turned up when no music or video is playing played. I guess it's one of those things with a product and it's why some give negatives and other full positives. Imo I don't like them and for the price i'm very much dissapointed, going to be fun trying to return them but these are the worst headphones i've ever used and listened to.

Come on guys i'm not retarded, I know about the channels and tune option already :( it's as bad as the guy at the store on the phone saying maybe it's your sound settings!

Geesh though I know you're trying to help :)

Caporegime
OP
I've got my volume at 85% already :/, any higher and I start to get distortion through maxed out volume ( creative )

Hauppauge XFones PC-2400 <- Far far better audio quality and only cost me £29.99, it's just the weight/distance and high power usage sucks hence the need to change, wish I didn't now

Last edited:
Caporegime
OP
Got my money back!, good riddance to bad rubbish

Even had the guy in the store tell me it should never have been sold to me for PC use , lol

Caporegime
OP
Wireless will always been heavier than wired. Which Gamecom's are they? I have always found to be quite light compared to others.

They were actually lighter, we have arthritis in the family I myself have issues in the neck area. To be honest I don't think i'll ever be able to wear headsets :(

Back
Top Bottom