Lamborghini Temerario (Huracan replacement)

Soldato
Well, here it is:

IMG-3441.webp

IMG-3442.jpg

IMG-3443.jpg

Last edited:
Look forward to seeing one in flesh but it could be awesome.

Guessing in a couple of years their will be a version with an Audi badge too.

If they can pull the trick of that V8 sounding epic with hybrid assist and 10,000rpm it could be the new best power train out there.

Weight could be its killer so look forward to reviews but feel it will be awesome just hope it’s around 200k new and not 300-350k…..

Seems similar in concept to the McLaren Artura.

I think the Autocar article says 1700kg-ish, but there is a lightweight package.

Artura has the hydraulic steering which for me having had one for a few days and driven the 296 a few times the Artura steering is a real highlight and they are very light for a hybrid also at around 1500kg and now available as a Spider. Just a shame about the V6 soundtrack and less dramatic looks, suspect an LT is in works.

Looking forward to this Lambo version could be the best of the bunch but hard to ignore Artura in used market now around 130k already.

Well it looks great but I’ll never be in the position to drive or own one so….yeh

Would you really want to anyway?

I drive an 11 year old Volvo S60. I could afford a newer better performance car (not a lambo though!) but I choose not to.

I think if you are properly minted, as in dropping £300k on a car is basically pocket change to you then fine, otherwise it's crazy money for something that ultimately will get you from a to b, you can't drive it properly on UK roads anyway.

I drive an 11 year old Volvo S60. I could afford a newer better performance car (not a lambo though!) but I choose not to.

I think if you are properly minted, as in dropping £300k on a car is basically pocket change to you then fine, otherwise it's crazy money for something that ultimately will get you from a to b, you can't drive it properly on UK roads anyway.

I don't think the motors forum is for you then :D

It looks very clean from the front, and a bit subdued for a Lamborghini. With my killjoy car safety hat on, I don't know how they can pass the front design of the car, because it looks pretty bad for pedestrian safety, with two very long sharp edges that would slice into them. If you're behind it, you're going to get gravel kicked up into your windscreen.

Overall I like the design, exterior and interior.

Shmee video:

I will say it looks clean, clinical and German as opposed to exotic, bonkers and Italian, which is not surprising considering it is now German, but I still like it.

Last edited:
It looks very clean from the front, and a bit subdued for a Lamborghini. With my killjoy car safety hat on, I don't know how they can pass the front design of the car, because it looks pretty bad for pedestrian safety, with two very long sharp edges that would slice into them. If you're behind it, you're going to get gravel kicked up into your windscreen.

Overall I like the design, exterior and interior.
Maybe ok due to the height? Looks low on video.

Have you ever wondered why the roads aren't chock full of people driving 11 year old Volvo S60s? Possibly people like choice and there are more than enough that are willing to buy something that doesn't just get them from A to B.

Back
Top Bottom