Laptop for 800 pounds?

Associate
Hi guys as the title suggests, I am looking to buy a new laptop. Should be in the range of 800 pounds, more or less. What I plan to do with it is basically gaming, a bit of streaming and want to start programming. Please any suggestions are welcomed as I am currently a bit lost.

Associate
OP
Thanks NeoVo joined that forum thread, looks really good, but I think I will have to go to the next price bracket, just because the hardware in that machine is a bit old, I am not saying is bad or anything or discrediting the thread, just that I don't think I can get something that fits my needs for that price range

Associate
OP
Hi guys thanks for the suggestions I think I am going to go a bit higher than what the post says (as in price range), I am looking now to spend round 1.2k which I have seen is quite a sweet spot for most of the 970M laptops.
Any good suggestions for this price range? I have seen this one:
https://www.overclockers.co.uk/giga...r4-128gb-m.2-ssd-1tb-hdd-win10-lt-074-gi.html

suggested by a rep in this thread, any chance anyone got any better suggestions or previous experience with other laptops in a similar price range?

Back
Top Bottom