Laptop for almost NOTHING!!!

Associate
This is probably a longshot, but i'm looking for a little evening run-about for a couple o' hundred quid.

Just want it to be able to run WindowsXP smoothly, (without me getting angry cos the things so slow) to be able to download, listen to tunes, play vids and surf the net. Pref... have built in wi fi.

Any ideas?
Any one got an old piece of kit they wanna get rid of?

Cheers

Dan

EDIT* I forgot to mention. I don't mind if its 2nd hand - refurbished as long as its not funked!

EDIT** maybe 300 quid

Last edited:
You can only buy and sell in the MM.

But if you have a look you can get the Dell 1300 (1.5ghz celeron M, 256mb ddr2, 40gb HD, 14.1inch widescreen) for £300 brand new inc del.

3 months ago for £350 i got an AMD XP2400-M with 512mb ram 15" screen which will wipe the floor with the dell :p basically i mean to say you can get more for your money, just keep your eyes open.

locutus12 said:
3 months ago for £350 i got an AMD XP2400-M with 512mb ram 15" screen which will wipe the floor with the dell :p basically i mean to say you can get more for your money, just keep your eyes open.

Well for £350with a 3year warranty (very helpful on laptops) you can get the same Dell, but with a DVD writer, 15.4inch widescreen and 512mb of ddr2 and I meant 60gb HD not 40gb as I first said...

Back
Top Bottom