Laptop for photoshop

Associate
Hi,

I'm looking for a laptop to use with photoshop. Something that will last a few years. Don't really have a budget but don't want to spend crazy amounts. Would prefer a 15" screen but 13" is ok too. Also don't want a mac so will be a Windows machine

I have been recommended a Lenovo YOGA Slim 7i Laptop, Intel Core i7 Processor, 16GB RAM, 512GB SSD, 13" QHD for £999 Does anyone have a better option around that price point?

Also open to slightly more expensive options if its worth it

Thanks,
Josh

Soldato
If you're going to be using it for Photoshop then a 13" screen will be a bit cramped. You also need to consider the screen quality - it needs to be IPS with a good gamut. I suggest looking at the Lenovo 5 Pro or 7 ranges as the 16" screen is excellent. I also suggest going for an AMD Ryzen version rather than Intel.

Soldato
Have a look at the Dell Inspiron range as well, as they are generally good value and get the job done. I've got an Inspiron 2-in-1 with an i5, and Photoshop runs fine on it. I find an i5 is adequate for general Photoshop work, I think you'd only need an i7 for more intensive stuff like video editing. I would also say get a 15" screen if you are doing design work.

Back
Top Bottom