Large increase in migrant workers.

Permabanned
Large increase in migrant workers but UK unemployment rises.

The number of jobs occupied by people born outside the UK grew by almost 300,000 over the three months to June, while the number of UK-born people in employment fell by 50,000, new figures reveal.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/finance/...igrant-workers-but-UK-unemployment-rises.html

I am confused, we keep hearing that there are no jobs out there when it appears clearly not to be the case.

Why can immigrants find work yet the natives can't?

Where this jobs openly advertised?

I think thats a lot of the problem with the jobs market, is you need to sign up with multiple job agencies and a lot of the time if you fall foul of them you will be locked out of employment. Want to fix the native unemployment level? Outlaw job agencies, have all employers by law advertise all job vacancies in the local papers or benefits office. At the moment job agencies have a monopoly on the jobs market.

Are you really blaming the likes of Monster.com ?

How many of those complaining about being unable to get a job are actually looking?
If its lack of qualifications holding people back why don't they go and repeat things they did badly in?

They don't because sitting at home while being paid to watch jeremy kyle and have 9 kids pays better than most jobs.

We have a winner!

Do people realise that many of these foreign workers on minimum wage not only pay no tax but also get rent & council tax rebates so contribute absolutely nothing to the UK economy. Instead they add more pressure on local schools, hospitals & housing.
At the same time the UK citizen that should be given the job sits at home on benefits so it's a double whammy with two people for each job getting benefits whilst making no contribution to the UK economy whatsoever.

When will our governments actually get the message?

How do they avoid paying tax?

Tired excuse from the natives and in MOST cases, not true at all. I employ agency staff, I specifically asked for certain people back because they represent value. 90% of them are foreigners. Probably closer to 95% really. I make sure we pay them more than the going rate (which is now nearing 3 x national minimum /hour) which everyone is on, local or foreign, it makes zero difference to us where you're from. All we care about is that the job gets done and done on time. I expect it's the same at most places.

Saying that, all our managers and senior supervisors are British and we keep it that way too. Reason being is that once you promote one of the foreign guys (Eastern Euros usually) to a supervisory position, they can't seem to handle the responsibility and instantly start treating others like crap because they're now 'the boss'. Brits are more mild. Theirs seem to be a very hierarchical culture so everyone (E. Euros) is kept at the same level.

You pay agency staff almost £18 per hour?

Back
Top Bottom