Large monitor find me one.

Associate
My spec I am seeking, any help would be appreciated.
It can not be Samsung,been burnt in the past.
Largest screen, IPS or oled.nothing below 49.
144hz ( min,)
Max 5ms.
Must have PinP and KVM where I can use one keyboard and mouse to control both independent systems on split screen.
HDR.
NVIDIA G-Sync
AMD FreeSync
Thunderbolt (like to have )
DisplayPort
USB-C Downstream Port and up USB-C, (Power Delivery 90w)
Remote Controller
Daisy chain ( I would like)
I would like to buy 2.

I was thinking about ROG Swift OLED PG49WC

Last edited:
Caporegime
I've got a lot of experience in monitors but unfortunately not in the KVM/Charging dept. I gather Gigabyte do a few good models regarding this but think you know this iirc from previous threads? I'll post if I see anything announced at CES this coming week.

That Asus does look like it will tick all your boxes though at a glance. I do know Giga are releasing one too, the CO49DQ.

edit - Just looked and it's 18W max.

Last edited:
Caporegime
This page has just gone up, has the 90W charging but no KVM (if you can find a workaround)

Associate
OP
This page has just gone up, has the 90W charging but no KVM (if you can find a workaround)

Screen is small, min size screen 44 or 49, KVM is a must, hoping to daisy chain them if possible.
I want to replace my 27 inch monitors. But thank you.
I would to have a set up like this.

Last edited:
Caporegime
Screen is small, min size screen 44 or 49, KVM is a must, hoping to daisy chain them if possible.
I want to replace my 27 inch monitors. But thank you.
No problem, my own fault for not reading more carefully!! Does the Asus cover all your requirements? If so at least you have a good option there.

Back
Top Bottom