Laser nose hair removal

Soldato
I probably need my head examined for posting this in here, but it's the most middle aged male populated place I'm aware of on the internet.

Anyone had this done? My nose hair is getting really bad over the past few years, it picked up heavily in my early 30's and now I'm knocking on 40 it's ten times worse. Waxing is hell, plucking takes ages and isn't exactly pleasant, using a trimmer leaves it feeling bristly and uncomfortable for days afterwards and I'm needing to do it two-three times a week.

It's honestly driving me up the wall to the point I'm legitimately considering a more long term option.

Last edited:
Freakin' lasers?! That'll be a smell you'll never forget.

Nose hairs are one type you shouldn't pluck as it'll open you to infection and it's a short ticket ride to your brain (so I read somewhere so it must be true lol).

Should you get it done? Who nose?

Yeah, I've heard that plucking is apparently dodgy.

I'm just sick of the things, it's apparently not that expensive either so I'm really considering it. As far as I'm aware, it doesn't remove the hairs inside of the nose as you need them. It's more the annoying little sods around the edge of the nostril that seem to grow at lightspeed.

If the price is something you're happy with and it's affecting the quality of your life enough to justify it, why wouldn't you?

I'm more looking for impressions from people that might have had it done, from what I gather it's anywhere from £15-30 a session which isn't too bad if it's every few months.

Tbh for that sort of money assuming I don't need to book/pay for multiple sessions in a row I might just give it a shot and see how I get on.

Last edited:
Is OP still alive? Did you try any of the suggestions posted?

Still alive!

I'm looking into rated local places that do it, I appreciate it'll be a few treatments and the "pain" part doesn't bother me so much should there be any. It's the ongoing super frequent consistency of dealing with it no matter what methods I've used, and if plucking is problematic I have to assume waxing is the same as it's yanking at the root in the same way. I'd rather a few painful sessions in a row with an end in sight as long as the costs aren't silly, which they surprisingly don't seem to be as I look.

I use one of these to keep my nose locks in check.

GPZqxRw.png

I'm not into nasal bud, but you do you.

Back
Top Bottom