Last 'play' you had with another road user

Man of Honour
As topic says really (not in a seedy car park out in forest ;)), what was last 'play' you had with another car / bike on road, had fun / was impressed with..

Not really talking about road racing here, which is bad (save for track etc etc), but I'm sure most us petrol heads do it time to time where conditions allow.

Me, well on way home from work 2 weeks back was following two scoobs on my fave little 'b' road... even though I've owned a STI2 years back I forgot just how rapid they are.

The blobeye I was behind really shifted on overtake and took me by surprise abit... after several link bends we got to the long straight and I passed him, only to get a flash from his headlights as I went by (I hope as a 'nod' to the fun that had been had)

Ermm thats it really.. :)

Man of Honour
OP
[TW]Fox;14976144 said:
Fiesta 1.25 Zetec. We both dumped the clutch off the lights and I took off in a cloud of tyre smoke. Redlined it in every single gear but there was no keeping it, he pwnzored me.

Pulled into Maccy D's a bit later and had a chat, turns out he was running a K&N and was pushing at least 75 brake.

I don't believe this as you're prolly too busy having a pretend convo with empty passenger seat about what they want there climate zone temp to be too notice anyone else.

Also, BMW drivers don't eat at MacD as it doesn't have a michelin star :)

Back
Top Bottom