Latest Vario 2 model number?

Soldato
I've been having to re-align my vario 2 screen multiple times per day and its finally got to me. I requested an exchange with T-Mobile and need to send my phone off.

I need to include a little note in the package telling them why i've returned it and that I would like a Vario 2 with the latest model no ?????????? so then there's minimal chance of them sending me another unit which is the same model number and then having the same problems.

So, anyone know what the latest model number is? :)

Last edited:
Associate
I think you need to ask for S/N beginning with HT636 or 637 - those seem to be the latest batches.

Mine is HT636 and it doesn't have the screen alignment issue as of yet (with 2 weeks of quite heavy usage). But then again, there's a chance that the screen alignment issues isn't entirely solved by getting the latest batch...

Soldato
OP
Thanks for the replies, i've put a little note in the bag they sent to send the phone back to them. Hopefully someone will actually read and act on it and send me one with the latest firmware..

Suspended
you have to post it back to them? when I exchanged mine, they sent a courier to pick it up and give me a new one.

btw with reference to the 'batch' number, I believe the last digit just refers to the week of production, as opposed to any technical revision specifically.

Back
Top Bottom