Lawn pop-up sprinkler system

Soldato
Hi all

Anyone fitted one of these?

Is it possible at all without being too destructive? Lawn is already laid (has been for years). Just had enough of moving the sprinkler around multiple times to cover the whole area in this heat (started a bit late to be honest, but planning ahead for next summer really I guess).

Thanks!

Soldato
OP
Thanks! Someone has pointed me towards Claber Calibri and looking on youtube is seems fairly decent and not very destructive. Just needs a 'slit' in the ground as opposed to actually digging anything out.

He's interested in buying it too, so might wait for his verdict and then buy

Soldato
OP
Thanks for all responses. Pretty good shout with the pressure washer one, although I imagine it would make a right muddy mess! ha

I'll do some thinking. The splitting hose idea isn't too bad but I kind of wanted the neatness / always there just switch it on and go aspect of the underground one

Soldato
OP
I was going to install one of these in our new lawn but just ran out of time sadly. It would definitely be my preferred option.

I'd never retro fit one though. Assuming you have decent water pressure, the splitter option will do just fine.
Fair enough. I might see how this mates retrofit goes and decide from there! :)

Back
Top Bottom