Leaving tommorow morning \o/

Consigliere
Tenerife :eek:

Off for a week to Tenerife with some friends, first holiday abroad without the parents. Looking forward to it,check-in time is at 5am but thinking about it, at least we all arrive and can have a full day in the sunshine <3

Any last minute advice? Staying in the Sunset Bay holiday resort thing in Playa Das Americas*.

*Location was not chosen by me but by my friend's timeshare.

Consigliere
OP
Keylow said:
Let me know what it's like when you get back. I'm heading off there in August.

Here is your reply, hope you see this.

First impressions out of the airport, everything is half built, rubble everywhere, dusty etc. Sure. Okay. But the resort itself which i stayed in was very clean. Everything is English, as in everything and everyone really. All the bars served the same menus (Food cheap which is nice) and yes you can get roast dinners, chips with gravy and full English breakfasts.

Um, unsure exactly what you want to know so post a reply or contact me via e-mail. :)

Consigliere
OP
Ex-RoNiN said:
What's the point of going then :confused:

I didn't realise it would be that way. All i knew about Tenerife was it was good for clubbing. That's it. I got invited, i said 'Sure'. :p

Hopefully Keylow will see this thread...

Consigliere
OP
fenderbass86 said:
I'm going away tomorrow morning too! I'm off to Newquay for a surfing holiday with my mates. Also my first holiday without the parents.

/slaps you also and points to the first post. :(

Everyone seems to go to Newquay actually...awesome going away without parents, you'll love it. :)

Back
Top Bottom