Left Hander Alert!

Associate
Hi all, does anyone have any recommendations for a good gaming mouse for a left-hander like me? All the mice on sale seem predominantly right-hand-centric...!

Associate
OP
Thanks guys, very useful. Both Razer and Zowie two buttons per side look good. The razer naga 2014 left handed looks good also, with the additional buttons.

The EVGA torQ looks ambidextrous with two buttons either side. Anyone used this mouse? Reviews sound positive, solid and weighty.

Associate
OP
Actually, reading more on razer naga 2014, apparently it doesn't survive more than a year without going wrong. TorQ looking good at this point.

Associate
OP
Thanks all so much for the responses, really appreciate it. :) Very useful indeed. EVGA and razers currently on the short list.

Associate
OP
So went down the route of the EVGA Torq Carbon. Awesome, solid piece of kit. Works beautifully for a lefty like me, being a proper ambidextrous mouse.

Feels good in the hand, nice and solid - have added maximum weights from the supplied additional weight elements to make it feel weighty and solid. Mouse buttons are great feeling, the side buttons are good but feel like they could be more direct, a little too much travel, but you don't notice this after some use.

Scroll wheel is amazing - solid, precise, and grippy, feels like it's off a fighter jet or something. DPI/precision control is also really useful.

Great mouse :)

Associate
OP
Being the lefty that I am, I use WASD in my right hand also. Somehow feels better suited to be used in right hand, no? Ctrl, Alt, Shift, etc feels much better used by thumb. Would love a right hand use keypad however.

Back
Top Bottom