Lego Star Wars - too old now?

Caporegime
Having had great fun completing Lego Harry Potter and Lego Pirates with the GF I'm looking for another coop game to play. Were thinking about Star Wars, but I have a couple of concerns.

Firstly, is it going to annoy me going back to the original games after playing the recent ones? Specifically things like the lack of split screen and older game mechanics?

And my GF has never seen the Star Wars films! I've suggested she watch all of them but she isn't keen, so is there somewhere I can get a writeup of the storyline that she could read through?

Neither of us have any interest in the Indiana Jones or Batman Lego games, as neither of us are big fans of the story. But we both love the Lego games style.

Caporegime
OP
Just realised that Lego Batman was a 2008 game. Thought it was newer than that. I assume that means it won't have split screen either.

My GF is actually being swayed towards Batman simply because she knows who the characters are. Is Lego Batman good?

Caporegime
OP
Pirates is great too.

As with all these games it helps of you have an interest in the theme to start with. We both liked irates and harry, so they wee easy to choose. But now we both want to play more but aren't as big fans of the other series. I might see what demos are about. Personally I would like to play all of them, but having completed 3 games in coop I think it would annoy me playing on my own.

Caporegime
OP
Holy thread revival, Batman!

We went for Batman and loved it as its an original story not based on any films, and then did Batman 2 which was great, even with some of the glaring issues in the free roam mechanics.

So now were back to Star Wars again, lol. Is there somewhere that concisely but breifly summarizes the story line of the 6 films?

Back
Top Bottom