**** The Official Lenovo P2 Thread ****

Associate
Sigh, well i don't have the box so i cannot help you here, i did but it is gone now because someone damaged the phone and said they was gonna replace it so i gave them the box to know what phone i have, only a mark on the outer casing apart from that screen and the phone is fine.

Because of that make sure the vendor which ever you choose has a returns policy that suits your need here.

Could ask csmobiles via email if they ever reply.

edit

Just sent them an email asking what the model number is on the box.

I typed this to them below.

Does it say what model number it is on the phones box please?

Is it p2a42 or is it p2c72 ?

Thanks in advance because if it says p2a42 you will get another sell of this phone.

Daniel.

edit just sent them another email asking the same thing but put lenovo p2 so they know what phone it is just incase.

As for the signal i get 4g on my phone as well as h+ and h since it changes due to signal strength.

edit

I'll try to contact the person who has my box :)

Last edited:
Associate
Oh right okay, no problem.

I also emailed them about this yesterday but have not received a reply yet. I went on the item page and clicked on where it says 'ask a question' about this item. Let's see if/when they reply.

4G will work on it if it doesn't have band 20 but in low signal areas where the phone requires band 20 then there will be a signal issue.

Thanks

Associate
I have just contacted The person who has my box :0).

Will ring him in a minute will get his number from his son.

To whoever reads this,

Can you let Mike Chairman know about the lenovo p2 phone box and ask if he has it anywhere, because i want to know the model number of the phone on the box wether it says p2a42 or p2c72.

He has the box because the phone has minor damage ( a chip) on the outer casing and he said he was gonna replace it but i can't be bothered now so i want to keep this current phone that i have even he did say he will look into it.

Thanks in advance

Daniel

Edit

I just found out the person who has my box said he will return it since i found out he was already here at my place but didn't know.

Last edited:
Associate
Right eventually we get to the bottom of this.

After knowing the model number on the box it will be about it supporting band 20 or not.

I'll be taking a photo of the box or i get told what model number it is, either way it will be both about me taking a photo of the box to show to you as proof as well as being told.

Also due to my lack of knowledge of band 20 i will need to know exactly what band frequency's they are so i will look around using google then.

Found it within minutes http://www.4g.co.uk/4g-frequencies-uk-need-know/

Right it should say what frequency's it supports so if i see 800mhz i will take a photo of that as well.

Last edited:
Associate
CS Mobiles haven't replied yet, I don't think they will bother to reply. I've tried their other emails as well, their contact us form on their website and even their facebook but nothing.

@lltfdaniel did you manage to take them photos?

Associate
@Wah007,

No i don't have the box yet.

Also you don't know how much time i have on my hands, i have something like 24/7 here hah.

Edit

I am hoping it comes wednesday, so fingers crossed which is tomorrow.

Last edited:
Associate
@Wah007,

No i don't have the box yet.

Also you don't know how much time i have on my hands, i have something like 24/7 here hah.

Edit

I am hoping it comes wednesday, so fingers crossed which is tomorrow.
Lol okay, I'll wait until tomorrow. Thanks anyway. I'll look at other phones in the meantime.

Associate
I just rang the person who has my box anyways waiting for a reply ;) hoping he isn't that busy so that the box actually comes tomorrow.

Person on the phone knew what it was but wasn't Mike chairman ;P.

Associate
I just rang the person who has my box anyways waiting for a reply ;) hoping he isn't that busy so that the box actually comes tomorrow.

Person on the phone knew what it was but wasn't Mike chairman ;P.
Hopefully we can find out soon.

Yes the battery is a beast, over 3 days of use on extreme power mode.
That's what I need, I always wanted a battery life like this in a phone, but now there's this phone that has a monster battery and great other specs too.

Associate
I've just received this reply from CS Mobiles....

"Hi,

Thank you for contacting us.

It is the p2a42.

LTE band 1(2100), 3(1800), 4(1700/2100), 5(850), 7(2600), 8(900), 20(800), 28(700), 38(2600), 40(2300)

If you have any questions, please contact us.

Best Regards"

Associate
Ah brilliant!

Hopefully we can find out soon.

That's what I need, I always wanted a battery life like this in a phone, but now there's this phone that has a monster battery and great other specs too.

Yeah on extreme battery saving mode it was 50% battery life and over 3 days on standby.

edit

I suppose your going to order this now or later yeah?

Since you received an email from them.

I'll still do the box photo anyways whenever i get my phone box back but they acknowledged that it is the p2a42.

Last edited by a moderator:
Associate
Yes brilliant :)

I also received a reply to my other email as well lol...

"Hi,

Thank you for contacting us.

It is the European version and it is the p2a42 model number.

All our products are original, brand new and Europeans (IMEIs Europeans, with their corresponding two years manufacturer warranty).

We are usually delivering in about 5 working days, once payment is confirmed.

All our products are unlocked to any network.

If you have any questions, please contact us.

Best Regards

Helena Hens"

Yeah I have just placed the order right now, as they have confirmed all the information that I needed to know.

Don't worry about the box photo now as they've confirmed twice that it is the p2a42 and it supports Band 20. Thanks for your help anyway :)

Associate
Ah, Very good. Thanks :)

You might want to hide the imei number because a lot of fraud is happening these days.

I checked my tracking and it says
"The parcel has left the GLS location. Spain Santa Perpètua de Mogoda".

Hopefully I should receive it soon.

Associate
Ah, Very good. Thanks :)

You might want to hide the imei number because a lot of fraud is happening these days.

I checked my tracking and it says
"The parcel has left the GLS location. Spain Santa Perpètua de Mogoda".

Hopefully I should receive it soon.

It should go to france as for the next step with that postage tracking.

I looked at mine, there should be an image somewhere of my phones journey.

Found it > https://forums.overclockers.co.uk/posts/30950678

Associate
Yeah I checked your image earlier and the next destination is France, it might not update over the weekend depending on if they work on weekends or not.

Back
Top Bottom