Lets get quizzical, how many can you solve?

Caporegime
A while back I was messing around with Stable Diffusion and created a sort of cryptic quiz for a project I was working on, but it never went ahead.

So I figured I would share it here to see if anyone want to have a go at solving the puzzles. Some are pretty simple, some are pretty obscure.

Each answer will be either the name of a film, a tv show, or a song title. Each word in your answer must be capitalised (because case sensitive is annoying).

Good luck!

I didn't get a single one, however this one appears to be X-rated :eek::
EynCf1NYSh5WhXq3fqFZFz0EfTzppej14OdJeeNJ7HfDAAZBP5YXeJCcitjiGvcLewYBJtdSicYwp0vBh2rxUbw2e0mnf4wF_GkPT1wUSKd3fwejgBUcsHGWlD62HnjecQ=w740

i thought the telephone of grapes should have been I heard it through the grapevine, but nope appears not. Im also out.

Edit - just seen the capitalisation part. oh well i didnt do that.

Last edited:
i thought the telephone of grapes should have been I heard it through the grapevine, but nope appears not. Im also out.

Edit - just seen the capitalisation part. oh well i didnt do that.

Yeah, I thought this one too...

I got 3!

Wonder if the OP can see the answers? Do we get prizes for most creative response?

Yeah, I thought this one too...

I got 3!

Wonder if the OP can see the answers? Do we get prizes for most creative response?
I can, just can't access the sheet while at work, will have a look when I get home.

I must say, I am surprised most are struggling (unless my pop-culture brain is nerdier than I thought).

These are generally bits of media that have been popular over the past 40 years, only a handful are REALLY obscure (like a song title that is the title theme of a well-known US comedy show).

I can, just can't access the sheet while at work, will have a look when I get home.

I must say, I am surprised most are struggling (unless my pop-culture brain is nerdier than I thought).

These are generally bits of media that have been popular over the past 40 years, only a handful are REALLY obscure (like a song title that is the title theme of a well-known US comedy show).
Struggling....I couldn't even tell you half of the answers I wanted to write.

Baldie dude in flares
Will looks at his dinner
Whitehouse
Game Night
Recycled boots
Hot hand around the world

All utter nonsense, maybe give us a few to get the feel of how your brain works?

I think I'm ok at Catchphrase, this must be the loony version of it.

I need answers, it is driving me loopy, I've not got any work done for 45 minutes.

Struggling....I couldn't even tell you half of the answers I wanted to write.

Baldie dude in flares
Will looks at his dinner
Whitehouse
Game Night
Recycled boots
Hot hand around the world

All utter nonsense, maybe give us a few to get the feel of how your brain works?

I think I'm ok at Catchphrase, this must be the loony version of it.

I need answers, it is driving me loopy, I've not got any work done for 45 minutes.
Ok, I will use some of your examples (as you are so close with some of them).

Baldie dude in flares - Star of films such as When Harry Met Sally and City Slickers. What is he wearing? This will give you the answer to a song title.
Will looks at his dinner - What is Will doing? Something that people do before eating. This will give you the answer to a TV Show title.
Whitehouse - Where in the world would this style of house be? What language would they speak there? Translate you answer to that language to get the answer of a famous old movie.
Game Night - Where are they playing? On basketball -----. What they are and where they are gives an answer of an 80s sitcom, that recently got a remake.
Recycled boots - A groundbreaking 90s kids tv show from Canada.
Hot hand around the world - This one didn't come out as well as I wanted (I did like 100 runs of my prompts). What is a hand attached to? And it looks like it migth destroy the world. 90s sci-fi film.

Back
Top Bottom