LETS SEE THEM: SHOW US YOUR OcUK PURCHASES FROM THE LAST WEEK (SHOW OFF YOUR RIG)!!!

OcUK Staff
Hi there

Since I announced the crazy Ryzen and Threadripper deals last Monday sales have exploded, lets just say since we announced, our Ryzen 5 1600 has being selling 100 units per day and most of the orders going through I can see being matched with motherboards and G.Skill or TeamGroup memory.

So I am sure some of these orders are forum members, so come on post up pictures of your purchases whether its just the boxes or the actual rigs you have built from taking advantage of our Black Friday & Cyber Week deals. :)

As we've being promoting Coffee Lake and Ryzen very hard, lets limit it too just those who have purchased Ryzen/Ripper and Coffee Lake since last Monday.

Show of your rig! :)

OcUK Staff
OP
I've been changing my rig constantly over the past year since you gave me a deal on the 8Pack Lian-Li last year mate... I might see if I can dig out the pics of the evolution over the year of OCUK orders from Black Friday 16 to 17 :D. This year I already had my 8700k etc just before BF so I only impulse bought a 1080Ti. I wanted a massive discount on the Phanteks 'Crazy Money' case but it remains cray cray.

We need pics! :D

OcUK Staff
OP
Very impressive rig indeed and yeah I think you've done an OK job at filling it, but I do see a spare slot for another graphics card. :p

Back
Top Bottom