LG 27GN950

Associate
I got my 27GN950 about a month ago. I meant to update on this thread but have been really ill and off work for 9 weeks, finally feeling better and back at work now :) I've been absolutely blown away by it, response times are insane and very noticeable when playing FPS. I haven't had any issues with black light bleed as previously commented. The colours on the monitor are absolutely perfect and huge step up from my Acer Predator XB271HU which I have now sold.

I was originally going to run the LG and my Acer side by side for 2K and 4K but ended up purchasing a ASUS XG438Q 43 inch from the members market at a stupid price so now i'm running the LG and the ASUS. I've been totally ruined by the size of the ASUS and love it but when I put anything on the LG the quality is so much better. It's basically the perfect monitor other than the size.

I've put a few pics on imgur....

https://imgur.com/gallery/y79aluA
script>

I honestly couldn't recommend this monitor anymore for the price and the quality compared to others in the same price bracket it is an absolute beast.

Only issue I have atm is running these monitors as my 1080ti can't keep up. I have a 3080 due to be delivered in a few days tho so should be able to run them, still kinda considering a 2k 144hz but honestly don't think I could fit it in as well.

As far as HDR goes both monitors are HDR 600 and it's the first time I have had HDR, tbh I'm not totally blown away with it. It is nice to have and I will turn on to watch a HDR movie ect but not practically bothered. The colour difference is immense tho from what I'm used too.

Back
Top Bottom