LG 29UM68, any good ?

Soldato
Hi

am looking at getting an ultrawide monitor but budget is only about £250, just wondering if anyone has any experience of the above monitor.

Will be used mainly for browsing and some light gaming. Current monitor is a cheap 27" 1080p Acer for comparison.

Last edited:
Associate
I used one for a 6600K build paired with a 290X I put together for my brother a couple of years ago - also tested with my build (in sig) and was very happy with the performance.

Thought it represented a really nice entry into widescreen gaming, has a nice little increase on refresh rate and a reasonable freesync range (40-75Hz) and build quality was good.

Overall very happy with it and would buy again if needed something with a similar spec.

Soldato
I've had the 29um57, 34um65 and the 34um68 and they have all been fine and they have accepted overclocks of up to 15 Hz over advertised without frame skipping. A friend of mine has the 29um68 and have been very happy with it as a casual gamer playing overwatch, D3 and whatever random game you could mention.

Back
Top Bottom