LG 42-inch OLED

Associate
Thanks soz yes it would be for the xbox series x , 4k is supported on the xbox x but I will not compromise in any slow down in Fallout etc. Can this monitor do 120hs in 4k?
The C2 42” OLED can run 4K @ 120hz with a HDMI 2.1 cable. For Xbox Series X you need to get a cable with a bandwidth of 48gbps to maximise it. Not all TVs come with amazing cables so you might have to buy one.

Associate
Played some BF1 just now and it looks fantastic, crystal clear, best upgrade i've made in a long time.

I can spot the enemies so much clearer that before, it's great and the 3080 is performing excellently.

It's great haha love mine but I knew I would quality wise, having been an early OLED adopter. I was only concerned about the screen size but luckily it's perfect! :)

Even Escape From Tarkov runs well in 4K on it, a true PC killer. :p

Soldato
Do you have a link to the desk please khem? Also pondering a switch, thanks :)
It has no cable management or storage but looks solid enough and i've got a cable management tray that i'll attach on the back, i went with the dark oak.

Caporegime
It has no cable management or storage but looks solid enough and i've got a cable management tray that i'll attach on the back, i went with the dark oak.
Never thought to look on there, some nice stuff thanks man!

My Alienware has just sold so it's either a 42C2 or an FO48U :)

R3X

R3X

Soldato
Never thought to look on there, some nice stuff thanks man!

My Alienware has just sold so it's either a 42C2 or an FO48U :)

Did you get the order in before yesterday with the 10%?

Looking around I think Costco @ £1050 still one of the cheapest ones about, but you need the 15 quid a year membership.

I reckon we get special offers again since the Sony 42 and 48" will be well in stock soon, which is the main competition for the C2.

R3X

R3X

Soldato
Crazy pricing of late, the rest seem to be 1.1k+ but that costco price is perhaps the best going.

This thing should have always been sub 999!

Back
Top Bottom