LG 60 Plasma tv

Soldato
OP
the next thing i want to find out is :-

is the 1080p image still nice and sharp at 60'', because it still looks ok at 55''

i'm a little bit worried that a 60'' screen is too big for 1080p

Soldato
the next thing i want to find out is :-

is the 1080p image still nice and sharp at 60'', because it still looks ok at 55''

i'm a little bit worried that a 60'' screen is too big for 1080p

People watch 1080P on huge projectors so I can't see it being an issue as long as your viewing distance is correct, don't get a 60" screen if you aren't going to be sitting far enough away from the TV.

Soldato
OP
got this from AV Forums

``Incredible HDTV. Using mine for PC Gaming, 360 Gaming & BD playback from Disc. All look incredible well done LG this is the best HDTV I ever owned (slightly better than the 42" model I bought earlier this year as this has full HD 1080P vs 720P HD ready).

Amazing PQ brings a whole new dimension to PC gaming you can see so much more clarity in the GFX this really is a great purchase. Samsung used to be my favorite HDTV brand (I owned 4 of them) but LG are a long way ahead IMO so I will be a loyal LG customer for many years to come!

Make sure you change the HDTV menu settings to Just Scan to ensure 1:1 pixel mapping on PC though as it makes a huge difference in pixel clarity without Just Scan the picture looks horrible & digitally processed but Just Scan makes it look utterly incredible!!! ``

so there you go, the whole thread was like this, great value tv

Soldato
OP
People watch 1080P on huge projectors so I can't see it being an issue as long as your viewing distance is correct, don't get a 60" screen if you aren't going to be sitting far enough away from the TV.

I'm about 8ft away from a 55'' screen and it's fine, but you cant get a 55'' plasma, so it's either 50 or 60'', 50'' is too small so i have no choice but to get 60''

OLED 4K tvs are going to be massive, 80'' tv's will be the normal size, they'll be the new 50'' !!!!! there will be a new tv revolution soon, i've been reading about it, it looks very exciting

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom