LG HDR 4K FREESYNC & ADAPTIVE SYNC GAMING/PROFESSIONAL HDR10 MONITOR NOW AVAILABLE TO PRE-ORDER!!

OcUK Staff
HI there

I have gained the exclusive rights for the first several batches of LG's first HDR10 monitor with potential for exclusivity for the whole of 2017:-

LG 32UD99-W 32" 3840x2160 IPS 4K HDR 60Hz Professional WideScreen LED Monitor - Black @ £959.99 inc VAT https://www.overclockers.co.uk/lg-3...l-widescreen-led-monitor-black-mo-14j-lg.html

32UD99-W, 3840x2160 Resolution, 50,000,000:1 Contrast Ratio, 5ms Response Time, 550 cd/m2 Brightness, 2x HDMI 2.0 Input, 1x Display Port, Freesync support, HDR10, 2yr Warranty.

Only £959.99 inc VAT.

ORDER NOW

It is a totally stunning piece of kit and though aimed more towards professionals or someone who just wants an incredible display it is also very much ready for gaming with FREESYNC and Adaptive SYNC support out the box.

We expect our first delivery around June 9th 2017 and LG are informing me the stock will be pretty tight so as always with a new monitor technology it is adviced to place a pre-order and get yourself early in the queue system. :)

Sexy...will be ordering one :) push for 3 year warranty?

LG have being 2yr since forever, seems to be something they won't budge on, in the USA they are 1yr. Would be nice to have a 3yr or even extended 5yr option because their kit is top quality but I think for so many manufacturers 1yr/2yr is just the normal.

I was discussing with HP a few days ago about laptops and monitors, they are all like £1000 plus and then I see 1yr warranty I was like, are you serious, LOL!

Back
Top Bottom