Lian Li Lancool 207

Associate
Lian Li have published a product page for the Lancool 207 that was shown at Computex this year.

The recessed fans underneath the graphics card, front mounted PSU, and anti sag bracket are stand outs for me. Any thoughts?

The fans underneath is a nice touch. The small matx cases with the PSU in front of the mono have this so it's not that novel. It looks a bit generic but then again don't do argb. I suppose they can not do a matx one with two 140mm fans.

Dust filter is an optional accessory and fits behind the front fans. I like dust filters.
The lack of dust filters on the front is what is making me consider the G400A as well. I wonder if the fans underneath will draw dust through the perforated rear case, which does not even have a fine mesh (like the sides). The G400A does not have an anti sag feature though like this.

Last edited:
Can you turn off fan lighting and slow fans down to reduce noise? Perhaps there's some mandatory software which should be reviewed?
One reviewer on YT said he could only lower the fans to 1000rpm and they were still quite audible. Could just be a motherboard biased limitation, perhaps.

Which PSU are people intending on using/purchasing for a build in this case? The length of the CPU pin cables were an issue for one reviewer.

Back
Top Bottom