Lian Li PC-011 and riser cable

Associate
Hi,

just received the gorgeous PC-011, and was going to mount the graphics card vertically using the included riser cable. However, that cable is both long and thick and does not bend very easily.

A little unsure how one is meant to use this, simply by applying force to fold it together as much as needed, and hide behind the GPU card ?

In fact it overshoot the PCIe slots by a fair bit.
jKsQOTx.jpg

If you do a quick google for the Lian Li O11-1 riser kit you'll see how people have done it, looks like a couple of bends behind the GPU is the way to go. I'll be looking at doing the same in my case in the near future so be interesting to see how you get on!

Thanks, but I already did a search- otherwise I'd not taken the time to post the question.

I did find several pictures of people having used the riser card, but couldn't make out the actual cable folding/management.

It kinda lends itself to the obvious that it needs to be folded quite a bit I guess, but still surprised at how long it is given it was made for the 011 case.

Thanks, but I already did a search- otherwise I'd not taken the time to post the question.

I did find several pictures of people having used the riser card, but couldn't make out the actual cable folding/management.

It kinda lends itself to the obvious that it needs to be folded quite a bit I guess, but still surprised at how long it is given it was made for the 011 case.

I found one that should it pretty clearly, let me see if I can snip it for you.

Back
Top Bottom