1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

** LIAN-LI PC-O11 DYNAMIC - IT'S RAZER TIME **

Discussion in 'Latest News, Deals & Special Offers' started by ChugNorris, Mar 1, 2019.

1. ChugNorris

OcUK Staff

Available for preorder today, we have one of the best selling cases of 2018 - The PC-O11 Dynamic from Lian-Li, with a Razer makeover. The PC-O11 Dynamic Razer edition has been created to harness Razer's Synapse 3 software, with 3 separate addressable RGB strips throughout the case that can be synced to all other Razer products using the Synapse software. In addition, the Razer Edition PC-O11 features the distinctive Razer logo on the front glass panel, along with with some distinctive green USB3.0 slots, and even a USB3.1 Type-C port too. Underneath all that, it's the PC-O11 that we all know and love, with room for up to three 360mm radiators, 420mm VGA cards, 255mm PSU's and 155mm CPU coolers.

Stock will be available in Mid March, and there will be a strictly limited preorder bonus available, with a FREE Razer Deathadder Elite mouse with preorders of the PC-O11 Dynamic Razer. This is strictly limited quantity, and I expect we'll sell out in less than an hour! Links below, preorder soon to avoid disappointment.

Lian-Li PC-O11 Dynamic Razer Edition Mid Tower Case - Black Tempered Glass + Razer Deathadder Mouse Promo @ £149.99 inc VAT

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Get a FREE Razer Deathadder Elite Mouse when you preorder the Lian-Li PC-O11 Dynamic Razer Edition. Very Limited Stocks!

Only £149.99 inc VAT.

ORDER NOW

Lian-Li PC-O11 Dynamic Razer Edition Mid Tower Case - Black Tempered Glass @ £149.99 inc VAT

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Lian Li and Razer Collaboration, Eye-catching RGB-LED illumination with Razer logo, Space for two power supplies, USB3.1 Type-C Port

Only £149.99 inc VAT.

ORDER NOW

2. davetherave2

Mobster

What would be an appropriate AIO water cooling solution that will fit in this comfortably I am looking to move away from my be quiet! Dark Rock Pro 3 air cooling for my 2080RTX/5820K 2011-3 based system?

3. ChugNorris

OcUK Staff

Any 360mm AIO or below will fit nicely in this.

4. davetherave2

Mobster

Thanks. I'll take a look into them and see which one I think will look/perform best in it (I may have put an order in earlier for this) - I haven't upgraded my case for over 14+ years so i think it's about time she got retired.

If I decide what items I want will I be able to add them onto the order before it is fulfilled or is it just a case of putting another order in?

5. ChugNorris

OcUK Staff

If you speak to our customer services department they should be able to add the parts to your order before it's dispatched.

6. Vidar

Mobster

Any news on the rog edition or an unbranded revision 2 of the dynamic?

7. HungryHippos

Soldato

I've a couple of few questions on this one, maybe you know the answers? :)

I purchased an 8-Pack bundle from you guys a few years ago, will this case fit the OcUK Techlabs Extreme 240mm Hydro AIO CPU cooler? I assume it will along the top of the case.

This link https://www.pcgamer.com/uk/lian-li-...der8aur-and-then-decked-it-out-in-razer-garb/ suggests that anyone who pre-orders the case will also get the RGB power strip thing. "anyone who preorders will also receive Lian Li's Strimer 24-pin RGB PSU cable worth $49". I don't want to put words in the mouth of OCUK here as you guys have not stated if this is included anywhere. Is the Deathadder mouse being added instead of this when purchased via OCUK?

Hopefully this is the case, but do you know if the RGB lighting on the case will operate like a chroma enabled device such as the Razer mice/keyboards?

8. ChugNorris

OcUK Staff

Yes, that AIO will fit. Currently, the mouse is the preorder bonus, however when they run out (we actually got a few more) I expect we'll set up a Strimer option instead. And yes, the lighting on the case is compatible with the Razer Synapse software, it's one of the main selling points :)

9. HungryHippos

Soldato

Thanks so much for getting back to me. Excited to see what It's like in real life!

10. Wilkeh

Gangster

Any ETA on this folks? Pre-order showed 5th March as potential

11. Wilkeh

Gangster

I've pre-ordered the case with the mouse combo but I'd prefer the Strimmer to be honest. Aww shame

12. orbitalwalsh

Capodecina

[​IMG]

13. ChugNorris

OcUK Staff

You can contact customer support and swap to the Strimer 24 Pin instead if you prefer. Same goes for anyone else who wants to do that.

14. Wilkeh

Gangster

Really? Blimey that's amazing mate

Things like that is why OCUK are the best :)

Thank you

15. davetherave2

Mobster

hmmm! now to decide if I really need another razer mouse or some more RGB in the case.

Do you have an ETA on release date yet?

16. HungryHippos

Soldato

Razer mouse for me all day long I think :)

I like some RGB but I do think it's possible to go a bit overkill!

17. ChugNorris

OcUK Staff

First batch is due next week, but it won't cover preorders as it stands, but then there should be another batch the week after so not too long to wait :)

18. davetherave2

Mobster

This is my worry. If it can be sync'd up to the razer software then it should be fine but I think I may just stick with some cable mod extensions for my psu.

19. HungryHippos

Soldato

Any way to confirm if my specific order might meet the first batch of arrivals?

20. ChugNorris

OcUK Staff

PM me your order number/name and I'll check :)