** LIAN-LI PC-O11 DYNAMIC - IT'S RAZER TIME **

OcUK Staff
Available for preorder today, we have one of the best selling cases of 2018 - The PC-O11 Dynamic from Lian-Li, with a Razer makeover. The PC-O11 Dynamic Razer edition has been created to harness Razer's Synapse 3 software, with 3 separate addressable RGB strips throughout the case that can be synced to all other Razer products using the Synapse software. In addition, the Razer Edition PC-O11 features the distinctive Razer logo on the front glass panel, along with with some distinctive green USB3.0 slots, and even a USB3.1 Type-C port too. Underneath all that, it's the PC-O11 that we all know and love, with room for up to three 360mm radiators, 420mm VGA cards, 255mm PSU's and 155mm CPU coolers.

Stock will be available in Mid March, and there will be a strictly limited preorder bonus available, with a FREE Razer Deathadder Elite mouse with preorders of the PC-O11 Dynamic Razer. This is strictly limited quantity, and I expect we'll sell out in less than an hour! Links below, preorder soon to avoid disappointment.

Lian-Li PC-O11 Dynamic Razer Edition Mid Tower Case - Black Tempered Glass + Razer Deathadder Mouse Promo @ £149.99 inc VAT

Get a FREE Razer Deathadder Elite Mouse when you preorder the Lian-Li PC-O11 Dynamic Razer Edition. Very Limited Stocks!

Only £149.99 inc VAT.

ORDER NOW

Lian-Li PC-O11 Dynamic Razer Edition Mid Tower Case - Black Tempered Glass @ £149.99 inc VAT

Lian Li and Razer Collaboration, Eye-catching RGB-LED illumination with Razer logo, Space for two power supplies, USB3.1 Type-C Port

Only £149.99 inc VAT.

ORDER NOW

Soldato
This was just what I was after, but what is the shipping ETA on these?

Edit - I saw the shipping ETA is mid-march.

I have only recently got a deathadder so I'll need to work out what I am to do with the 2nd one :(

Last edited:
Man of Honour
Derp can't read stock arriving mid March.
it is a very nice case though. especially with the increased dimensions over the standard O11 dynamic.
with the deathadder elite retailing for £48 should be an easy-ish sell on the MM, if not many people buy the case promotion. lol
(but i wouldn't get one because i prefer smaller form factors :p)

Soldato
it is a very nice case though. especially with the increased dimensions over the standard O11 dynamic.
with the deathadder elite retailing for £48 should be an easy-ish sell on the MM, if not many people buy the case promotion. lol
(but i wouldn't get one because i prefer smaller form factors :p)

Yep should be easy enough to sell it :)

The case looks great, and to be honest whilst my Corsair 650D is fine, I am just a bit bored of it. As weird as that sounds!

Don't know when I got it or how much I paid back in the day, but it's survived at least 2 system upgrades, time for a change.

I posed a couple of queries over in the main thread on the deals section: https://forums.overclockers.co.uk/threads/lian-li-pc-o11-dynamic-its-razer-time.18847547/

Next up I'll be trying to get RGB RAM with Chroma support! :p

Associate
Quick question - the link for the pre-order for the mouse is still up. Does that mean that I will get the mouse guaranteed? Ie. Will the second link be taken down once a certain number of pre-orders is filled? Im on the fence due to the price diff to the normal one, and the inclusion of the mouse would help offset the price variance

Soldato
Quick question - the link for the pre-order for the mouse is still up. Does that mean that I will get the mouse guaranteed? Ie. Will the second link be taken down once a certain number of pre-orders is filled? Im on the fence due to the price diff to the normal one, and the inclusion of the mouse would help offset the price variance

I'd expect so, otherwise you cancel the order if you don't get what you paid for surely?

OCUK would presumably take the link down if they can't honor additional ones. You don't really have anything to lose, OCUK should sort you out one way or another.

I'm in the same boat as you though, the extra mouse definitely helps offset the more expensive Razer branded pricing :)

Associate
I have a question about this - I love the RGB placing on it, love the case, but razer to me is just hot trash - would I be able to replicate the lighting placement with the standard PC-011 easily as I'm something of a cable management pleb.

Associate
I'd expect so, otherwise you cancel the order if you don't get what you paid for surely?

OCUK would presumably take the link down if they can't honor additional ones. You don't really have anything to lose, OCUK should sort you out one way or another.

I'm in the same boat as you though, the extra mouse definitely helps offset the more expensive Razer branded pricing :)

Well I wasnt sure so thought I'd ask. I'm properly on the fence about it. Trying to visualise the build and if I actually need the RGB from this edition at all.

Starting to see a few more vids on YouTube and the lighting looks alright. Not too OTT. Just need to decide on fans so I can chuck it in one delivery.

Associate
Well Pre-Ordered this case for my new build can't wait to put it all together now

CPU: i9 9900k
Motherboard: Gigabyte Aorus Master Z390
Ram: 32GB Corsair Vengeance 3200Mhz
GPU: Gigabyte Aorus Extremem 1070 8GB (will replace in time)
Cooling: Thermaltake Riing 360mm AiO
PSU: Corsair RMx 850
Storage: 3x 500gb Crucial MX500 M.2 Drives and a 1tb Samsung evo ssd
Braided Cables: Red and Black

Associate
I was originally drawn to this case for the preorder bonus of a strimer RGB mobo power cable, but it seems thats not a UK offer. A free mouse (I already use the deathadder elite) is a superb deal though, and i am in no means complaining. :)
I have built two PC's into my current coolermaster HAF, so is about time for a change. My HAF is sprayed silver on the inside from factory, so that tells you how old it is. :D

Associate
I was originally drawn to this case for the preorder bonus of a strimer RGB mobo power cable, but it seems thats not a UK offer. A free mouse (I already use the deathadder elite) is a superb deal though, and i am in no means complaining. :)
I have built two PC's into my current coolermaster HAF, so is about time for a change. My HAF is sprayed silver on the inside from factory, so that tells you how old it is. :D
if you check the thread on this case in the latest deals section it has been mentioned that you can swap the mouse for the strimer

Associate
Well, I havent decided on the full rebuild details (Want to move off X58 to something a bit newer!) but just pre-ordered. Going to do it in phases so the old system, will go in there first (and look pretty ugly) but it will give me more time to think of cooling parts. They can go in, then I can focus on the underlying platform. Cant wait to get this case - looks great.

Back
Top Bottom