Lian Li PC-O11 Dynamic

Looks amazing by way.

Plenty of room for a 4090?
The normal o11 evo should fit pretty much all of the 4090 cards, the issue, and it's not just for o11 evo's, is that the supplied power cables adapters are rather rigid and don't really allow for tight bends. They'll still fit in most cases but it's going to tighter than usual... after market cables and/or right angle adapters are coming 'soon' though at least in the case of cablemods.

There might be sag issues to contend with as well seeing as the card is around 2KG in weight.

You should be able to run a 360mm rad (I'm assuming aio) in the top or the side without issue too.

Last edited:
Having owned an O11 and also an O11 Mini (My current case). Along side with building upward of 100 PC's on O11 based cases, I'd say go for either the O11 EVO if you a smaller footprint, or the O11 XL for a larger build. The normal O11 is surprisingly narrow and POSSIBLY (Not saying fact here!) POSSIBLY won't be able to accommodate the width of the 4090 cards.

Or you hold off for a little while until the adapter/after market cables come out... you're holding out until RDNA3 news early next month already right :p

Oh of course. Making any decision you need to know all the options

4090 already sitting in my system. I’m just proud I stuck with my 5900x and didn’t order a 13900k

I will be getting a 14900k when out. I’m using the new Corsair 360 MM rad on what I have. Sounds like I best getting the XL. I’m using a planteks case that’s over 6 years old so served me well. Hardware packed in there. I want more fans and less noise.

Having owned an O11 and also an O11 Mini (My current case). Along side with building upward of 100 PC's on O11 based cases, I'd say go for either the O11 EVO if you a smaller footprint, or the O11 XL for a larger build. The normal O11 is surprisingly narrow and POSSIBLY (Not saying fact here!) POSSIBLY won't be able to accommodate the width of the 4090 cards.
Yeah that’s my thinking. Ultimately I’m weak and will get a 5090 probably be even bigger.

Cases the one thing I show restraint on so xl set me up for whatever unnecessary upgrade I do in the future.

Oh of course. Making any decision you need to know all the options

4090 already sitting in my system. I’m just proud I stuck with my 5900x and didn’t order a 13900k

I will be getting a 14900k when out. I’m using the new Corsair 360 MM rad on what I have. Sounds like I best getting the XL. I’m using a planteks case that’s over 6 years old so served me well. Hardware packed in there. I want more fans and less noise.
Hope you mean the XL evo, it was announced a couple of months back and brings some upgrades to the table :P.

The odds are though you would be ok with the standard o11 evo but if you've got the space (or just need more storage) the xl is the safer option overall. Also if you wait a little while the odds are there will be plenty of 4090 o11 evo builds pop up, it seems to be the go to case for youtube streamers etc

I use a standard, not an XL.

What bracket are you using for the vertical mount ? I am using the right angled power adapters as well. I love having those cables almost invisible and the idiot positioning of the power cable on the 4090 is driving me bonkers.

My take on the XL vs Evo is do not get the XL unless you want to have a multiple radiator set up. If you do not need multiuple rads then get the EVO and the extra width over the Dynamic was a needed change and especially important with the 4090 in mind.

Last edited:
What bracket are you using for the vertical mount ? I am using the right angled power adapters as well. I love having those cables almost invisible and the idiot positioning of the power cable on the 4090 is driving me bonkers.

My take on the XL vs Evo is do not get the XL unless you want to have a multiple radiator set up. If you do not need multiuple rads then get the EVO and the extra width over the Dynamic was a needed change and especially important with the 4090 in mind.
It’s a Phanteks one. At the time I bought it was PCI-E 3.0 only but I believe they’re 4.0 now. It’s properly solid, no sag at all.

Back
Top Bottom