Libya is finished, what country will be next?

Man of Honour
the oil is being sold to Western companies at insanely cheap prices

Is it? If so, this is awesome news. There was me thinking Libya was a member of OPEC and traded its oil on international exchanges at the market price.

But if you are right, thats fantastic news :)

Mind you it was being sold to Western companies before, heck they even had it piped directly into Europe? :confused:

Surely this isn't just more conspiracy rubbish :(

Associate
OP
[TW]Fox;20356492 said:
Is it? If so, this is awesome news. There was me thinking Libya was a member of OPEC and traded its oil on international exchanges at the market price.

But if you are right, thats fantastic news :)

Mind you it was being sold to Western companies before, heck they even had it piped directly into Europe? :confused:

Surely this isn't just more conspiracy rubbish :(

It's not good news for the consumer as prices will stay the same or rise, but if you got the rights to extract the oil it's time to open up the champagne!

Good old Anthony Leslie Rowland "Tony" Buckingham struck the deal of a life time.. why don't we get to enjoy the spoils of war? :(

VoG

VoG

Soldato
Somalia?
Pakistan?
North Korea?

Somalia would turn into the kind of quagmire that would make Afghanistan & Vietnam look like a minor scirmish.

Pakistan has nukes & whilst i doubt they would use them, i wouldn't put money on them not falling into the kind of hands that would use them.

North Korea has nukes, chemical weapons, & biological weapons, & it's run by a raving nut bar who wouldn't hesitate to use them.

Caporegime
Syria given the amount of propaganda that has been on TV this past few months, we need to give the 'Libyan rebels' time to regroup and get into Syrian costume though. :p

Associate
I predict civil war, these countires have no idea what democracy involves, day to day hard work and hardship.

Man of Honour
A puppet government that we have installed.

Ah I see, so they will pretend to charge our companies but in reality they will get it all for free?

Thats a pretty awesome plan! How did you find out about it?

I guess all the profit will end up going to 2 or 3 people though right? Thats how it works, yes?

Soldato
Now that a Rothschild central bank is being installed and the oil is being sold to Western companies at insanely cheap prices, which country is next be liberated and given a dose of good old Western Democracy?

Iran?
Syria?
Algeria?
Uganda?
Somalia?
Pakistan?
North Korea?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cUhlFO5qjVE

Iran, almost definitely.

Rumours around the web is the yanks are already doing manoeuvres around there.

But rumours are always bull :p

Soldato
Lol at North Korea,no country will invade them,unless there is a world war,they are leagues above Iraq or Afghanistan.

Yes they may live like a 3rd world country,but there army and defence is something not to mess with.

Caporegime
Now that a Rothschild central bank is being installed and the oil is being sold to Western companies at insanely cheap prices, which country is next be liberated and given a dose of good old Western Democracy?

Iran?
Syria?
Algeria?
Uganda?
Somalia?
Pakistan?
North Korea?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cUhlFO5qjVE

Ah, a good bit of Empire building. We used to love all that.

Back
Top Bottom