Lineage 2: Revolution Mobile MMO

Associate
Just started playing this today. Its out on Android/Apple :) Quite enjoying it, has daily dungeons and raids that I've seen so far.

At level 10 you can join guilds and get even more rewards. I've made a OCUK Clan. Just request to join in game.

Caporegime
lolz this game is awesome plays itself :D

best mmo ever no seriously

been playing it using bluestacks,the game claims its not compatible with my phone on the android store .... but i ripped the apk from bluestacks and put it on my phone and it works fine

maybe my phone is borderline on the memory needed or something

Caporegime
doesnt seem that bad for f2p players really.
you can pay to speed up progress but its a pretty expensive way to get high level so I doubt that many do it.

the game really plays itself though even the quests can be auto done by just accepting them and watching your character go about the tasks.

obviously a lot of things start to get easier if you do it the normal way and the auto battle doesnt move away from boss aoes etc so you have to manually control for some encounters, raid bosses in dungeons etc.

the games worth a try just don't waste all the red diamonds it gives you as rewards and buy some inventory spaces with them for when you are afk farming

it is a real MMO though and seems to have all the features you would expect, you will see thousands of people about the world, sometimes in dungeons theres like 100 people afk farming the same spot lol

Last edited:
Soldato
In a really quiet clan, no one really doing achievements etc, but im on a different server to the OcUK one, and ive just about maxed out the clan unity event. If i leave the clan am i going to have to start that again or does it stay at where i have it?

Soldato
I got to about level 13 odd but kind of lost interest as I didnt feel there was much interaction with the other players.

Maybe i should move server and link up with the OCUK clan

Caporegime
No the game grts more pay2win and less friendly to f2p with every content update...
Black desert mobile is out in korea and much better than this turd

Soldato
No the game grts more pay2win and less friendly to f2p with every content update...
Black desert mobile is out in korea and much better than this turd

Ah thanks, I did wonder why it died down a little on the servers I just started on.. I guess I either started too late or started in time, to not waste any cash haha.

Back
Top Bottom