Lingerie

Soldato
One thing with Agent Provocateur is that the sizes they do are actually much much much smaller than the norm. Brother bought his missus who is an eight some knickers from there and they wouldnt have fit on a Sindy doll.

And for the anything over a 10 shouldnt wear sexy underwear...LOL. Keep your stick insects I prefer a woman with curves in the right places ;)

Caporegime
Bobbler said:
And for the anything over a 10 shouldnt wear sexy underwear...LOL. Keep your stick insects I prefer a woman with curves in the right places ;)

amen to that

i laugh at all the blokes who say that girls over x size are fat

but at the same time swoon over girls with big breasts. You dont get one without the other..

Last edited:
Soldato
InwardSinging said:
Those shops are right, anyone woman bigger than a size 10 shouldnt wear sexy lingerie :p

Bigger than DD =! bigger than a 10 :rolleyes:.

Most of the big lingerie stores are useless for bigger cup sizes. Department stores are a good place to try, although neither John Lewis or House of Fraser seem to go below a 32 back.
I've used Bravissimo a few times, but everything I've bought I've seen in Debenhams when I've gone for a look. They really just have a bunch of designers rather than their own brand bras, same goes for Figleaves.

Soldato
hmmm you're gonna need some fairly sturdy over shoulder boulder holders to keep those puppies under control.

112bra.jpg

Should do the trick...

Permabanned
At least if you go to M&S or somewhere like John Lewis you could get your money back if the purchase is not right. Rigby and Peller treated me like royalty when I went there for a very special occasion, and I didn't even buy anything in the end, as what I wanted wasn't in stock. They don't even measure you as the ladies have been so well trained that they just have to look at you to get your size.

Triumph do a lovely range called Valisere which is absolutely gorgeous. Available I believe in dept stores. It's all lace and silk and extremely well designed. Not the cheapest, but not the most expensive either. I have had loads in the past and it washes well too.

Soldato
Pip81 said:
You disgust me, do the missus a favour and ditch her, you obviously don't deserve her

I used to think the same as you about men that slept around, when i actually loved her, "oh they must be complete ********" i thought how can they do that to a woman.

Well in my case, 11 years of me busting my ass to get her a nice house a nice car, nice clothes, holidays, letting her spend what she wanted when she wanted to have my love and hard work repaid by her piling on the weight not taking care of her appearance not putting out, not going out, her spitefull moods, her ingratitude.

Well excuse me for paying that back by finding someone who does want to get it on.

See, in the real world things are a little bit more complicated than the marsh mallow lovey dovey true love that happens when a man and a woman get toghether that exists only in your head.
Why dont i just kick the lazy ungratfull bitch out of MY house?

Because of my son and because the other woman and i want to make sure that we are not jumping out of the fire pan and into the fire.

So kindly get royally ****** and keep your worthless opinions to yourself.

Suspended
atpbx said:
I used to think the same as you about men that slept around, when i actually loved her, "oh they must be complete ********" i thought how can they do that to a woman.

Well in my case, 11 years of me busting my ass to get her a nice house a nice car, nice clothes, holidays, letting her spend what she wanted when she wanted to have my love and hard work repaid by her piling on the weight not taking care of her appearance not putting out, not going out, her spitefull moods, her ingratitude.

Well excuse me for paying that back by finding someone who does want to get it on.

See, in the real world things are a little bit more complicated than the marsh mallow lovey dovey true love that happens when a man and a woman get toghether that exists only in your head.
Why dont i just kick the lazy ungratfull bitch out of MY house?

Because of my son and because the other woman and i want to make sure that we are not jumping out of the fire pan and into the fire.

So kindly get royally ****** and keep your worthless opinions to yourself.

How can an opinion be worthless? Its not a fact, just a point of view. If that poster's opinion is worthless then so must yours be by that logic.

All opinions are valid. Why can we not hear them without slanging matches from all involved. The poster you quoted included.

Back
Top Bottom