Liverpool fans labelled Europe's worst.

Soldato
http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/teams/l/liverpool/6717793.stm

Anyone seen this?

Love the way Uefa are completely blaiming us for the ticket problems at the CL Final, yet with a reasonable allocation instead of a poxy 17k the problems would have been virtually non-existent.

And what about Italian fans? The Roma incident was worse than anything else this season! :rolleyes:

Also what about people being able to get in with poxy leaflets? Is that our fault aswell? You can't balme people for trying it.

moody said:
Was it also UEFA's fault that Liverpool fans mugged other Liverpool fans for tickets?

And using the allocation as an excuse, that would explain why the same incidents happened with Milan fans. Oh wait, it didn't.
I'm not excusing some of our fans behavior. Those who stole tickets from other Liverpool fans should be shot. They're not real supporters.

Nothing happened with the Italian fans because there was about 10 of them there, they couldn't even sell all their allocation. Had it been the other way round I'm sure the situation would have been a lot worse. But I highly doubt we'd have a report out entitled 'Italian fans labelled Europe's worse.'

Back
Top Bottom