Locking something that is not yours

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soldato
The only lesson he's learned is he thinks you're a massive asshat who's first on the eviction list and last on the needs something doing list.

Soldato
Oh wow, A2Z, you crack me up! Who are you? Judge Dredd.....I AM THE LAWWWWW!

over 150 replies so far and not one has backed your actions up. Do you see a pattern emerging? Ever thought that you might just be in the wrong, apart from coming across as an egotistical, arrogant needle stab ;) If anybody needs teaching a lesson, it's you my friend, you need to take a ladder off that high horse and stop thinking you are better than everyone else, because, you know what, you're not!

Now that you've ripped that door off the shed, you've inconvenienced more people to satisfy your selfish needs, rather than wait a couple of minutes. I really hope karma comes and bites you in the ass ;)

Caporegime
Oh wow, A2Z, you crack me up! Who are you? Judge Dredd.....I AM THE LAWWWWW!

over 150 replies so far and not one has backed your actions up. Do you see a pattern emerging? Ever thought that you might just be in the wrong, apart from coming across as an egotistical, arrogant needle stab ;) If anybody needs teaching a lesson, it's you my friend, you need to take a ladder off that high horse and stop thinking you are better than everyone else, because, you know what, you're not!

Now that you've ripped that door off the shed, you've inconvenienced more people to satisfy your selfish needs, rather than wait a couple of minutes. I really hope karma comes and bites you in the ass ;)
I think your horse might be quite tall and all.

Permabanned
Agree with OP's actions, his bike had effectively been kidnapped for Christ's sake! If someone cordoned off you drive would you not remove the barrier even if it meant damaging it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom