Logitech Anywhere MX Mouse

Soldato
Hi

I'm looking for a decent wireless mouse to use with my laptop.

Is it worth investing in one of these? Are they actually decent for the price, or is there something better I can get?

Thanks

Soldato
OP
I'm looking more for a notebook mouse - something with a nice small receiver (like the MX Anywhere) and generally a smaller size, else I'd just go for a G5 :D

I've been looking at the MX Anywhere because of it's capability to work on any surface and it's tiny receiver which are both excellent features for a notebook mouse.

Just wondered if anyone can confirm that it can actually work on any surface and is all round a decent mouse for the price?

Soldato
OP
You should note the receiver will work with any new Logitech wireless device that uses the unifying connection so you will actually save USB ports if you buy new Logitech devices down the line.

Ah, cool. Stuff like wireless headsets/keyboards would all be able to connect to the same receiver?

Can any confirm that these feel good to use & have good response times? I.e. no wireless lag.

Last edited:
Soldato
OP
As long as it uses a unifying receiver then it will work, each receiver can host up to 6 devices so effectively saving you 5 USB ports or from having to use a USB hub!

There is no lag, much like the other Logitech 2.4GHz wireless mice - it feels like you're using a wired mouse. The advantage of the newer darkfield lasers of course is they can be used on glass/shiny surfaces and track down to finer detail.

Nice, may be useful for a headset or similar :D

Been looking at this mouse myself and I'm still undecided. Struggling to justify the price.

That's my problem at the moment, the price. Rather a lot of money for a notebook mouse :/

Khan, any idea if the MX Anywhere comes with the same charging facility? Can you insert rechargeable batteries and charge as shown above?

Back
Top Bottom