Logitech Cordless Internet Desktop Pro Keyboard Not Working

Associate
I've got a bit of a problem here. It seems my Logitech Cordless Internet Desktop Pro Keyboard has stopped working. Its only about 8 months old, maybe even less than that so I find this a bit strange. It happened yesterday, when the logitech secure encryption wizard randomly came up. It does this from time to time apparently so that my keystrokes can't be deteced by other computers. Fair enough. You have to press certain buttons, type in a code etc. However I got the code wrong and then exited the encryption wizard because I couldn't be bothered with it. After this nothing would happen when I pressed any buttons. I've tried restarting, presing the connect button (more than once). I've even connected it to another computer but with no success. I know the base station is defiatly connected to it because when I press F-lock the light on the base unit that indicates wether F-lock is off or on will turn off or on accordingly. I don't know if I've just pressed some keys by accident that have locked it or something. I've exited the secure encryption wizard plenty of times before in the same situation and this has never happened before. It definately seems to be more locked than broken. Oh, and I've checked the batteries aswell, they're fine.

So, any ideas?

Back
Top Bottom