LOGITECH G15

Associate
I currently have zboard with all keysets and was looking at logitech g15 keyboard,got a lot of good reviews and at moment doesnt support all games
is it worth getting as l have zboard,happy enough with zboard and now ang again some keys stick and sometimes when changing keysets ,doesnt always enable straight away,is it worth getting seen l have zboard ,is it worth the money,anyone here have one and what are you views
cheers

Soldato
KELTICKNIGHT said:
I currently have zboard with all keysets and was looking at logitech g15 keyboard,got a lot of good reviews and at moment doesnt support all games
is it worth getting as l have zboard,happy enough with zboard and now ang again some keys stick and sometimes when changing keysets ,doesnt always enable straight away,is it worth getting seen l have zboard ,is it worth the money,anyone here have one and what are you views
cheers

I personaly think you've got a great gaming board there.

Am at the moment looking into getting a k-b, and the G15 is one on the list, but so is the Zboard.

I'd stick with what you've got until its broken TBH.

Also, it seems everywhere is out of stock with the G15, i;ve said this in another thread, its either selling like hot cakes, or its about to be dis continued (released in 2004)

Associate
OP
dokko said:
I personaly think you've got a great gaming board there.

Am at the moment looking into getting a k-b, and the G15 is one on the list, but so is the Zboard.

I'd stick with what you've got until its broken TBH.

Also, it seems everywhere is out of stock with the G15, i;ve said this in another thread, its either selling like hot cakes, or its about to be dis continued (released in 2004)
was thinking that too,ordered it and now thinking of caneling the order,lcd is nice but lack of game support after been out for 5 months is not good

Back
Top Bottom