Logitech G5 Mouse

Associate
Thinking of getting a new mouse and wanted to know if anyone has any views on the G5? I've currently got a Razer Diamondback which is good, but sometimes it can feel a bit too light and uncomfortable. Was thinking the G5 because of the adjustable weight, also it looks pretty comfortable. I use to have a Microsoft wireless mouse that was a similar shape and that felt really nice to use except it was really heavy because of the 2 double A batteries it took to power it :D
Anyway, comments on the G5 would be much appreciated.

Slyman2k4 said:
cant fault it. Its been all good for me so far. The only think getting used to is its really excellent response compared to my old mouse. :D

You would never regret getting one.

Yeh it's 2000 DPI isn't it? I thought the 1600 was enough on my Diamondback :)
It's just the design and the add on weights I find very appealing. I know the Razer Copperhead has add on weights also but apparently you've got to buy them separately (Razer Tools or something), and they can void you warranty if used. What the hell is that about!? :confused:

Burbleflop said:
The only gripe I have with the G5 is that there is only 1 thumb button, apart from that I'm really happy with it.

Yeh I'm a bit concerned about that too. But to be honest I only use one of the two that's on my Diamondback anyway. I find that the back end one on the right is too far back to use during gameplay. I think my hands are too big! :(

Back
Top Bottom