Logitech G7 mouse with Wireless Network?

Associate
I'm thinking of buying this mouse, but I've heard it doesn't work so well when near a wireless network, due to interference?

Also,
- Does it work on a black Icemat (with or without padsurfers?)
- Is it good for games ?

Thanks!

I have no problem with mine and my wireless network (Netgear)

It comes with awesome pads on it already, runs beautifully on my desk without even needing a mousemat, and runs fine on my cooler master X-Pad.

Then there's the strong point - gaming. I can't fault it. It's smooth and responsive beyong belief. If you're sniping you knock the sensitivty down with the buttons next to the scroll wheel for greater accuracy. If you're in need of a quick getaway you can crank it up to maximum and there's custom settings for everything in between. You can even customise the buttons for different functions in different games.

Before I bought mine I didn't think that spending more than a few £ on a mouse would make any difference. Oh how wrong I was...

My mouse is about a metre from the router and it doesn't seem to affect it. And doesn't the mouse use a frequency of a few tens of MHz and 802.11b/g uses a couple of GHz?

I find it awesome for gaming. Better than the corded mice I've owned. Granted they were fairly poor.

------------
You can probably forget this message since I thought you were talking about the MX1000. HO HO HO. Oops.

Back
Top Bottom