Logitech MX 5000

Associate
Ive had one of the above since mid october and its been giving me trouble since ive installed it. the keyboard often disconects requireing varying methods to get it to reconnect. sometimes the keyboard will produce the same letter twice. sometimes the keyboard will be VERY laggy.

the mouse has generally been ok.

has anyone else had these problems? even better would be fixes!

im considering changing to the DiNovo lazer but i understand this uses the same BT interface. - is this riddled with the same problems?

Thanks

Associate
OP
ive got the BT reciever plugged into a USB extension cable sitting under my monitor. (in the D of a dell 2405) ive tried various other positions on my desk but still no better :mad: :(

Associate
OP
well i phoned up logitech tech support - to cut a long story short they are sending me a "new" BT receiver and a driver CD with drivers that arnt online yet! :confused: :rolleyes: :eek:

should be here in 2-3 weeks! anyone else had experiance with logitech support?

Associate
OP
well this guy was trying to tell me that a logitech USB extension cable would work over a non logitech one.

i bought this from OcUK (Oct time) - where do i go for a refund, ive had enough with this hassle? OcUK or logitech? (not shop talk - just want to know who to talk to)

Back
Top Bottom