Logitech MX518 Legendary

Soldato
Got mine yesterday, came to about £38.

mouse.jpg

Soldato
I still have an mx518 brand new in a box, I just couldnt bare to open it when the old one finally gave up the ghost, the g502 is a great replacement though, but if they are making them again......hurm I might just have to buy one ^_^

Associate
OP
Got mine yesterday, came to about £38.

mouse.jpg

How are you getting on with it?

I still have an mx518 brand new in a box, I just couldnt bare to open it when the old one finally gave up the ghost, the g502 is a great replacement though, but if they are making them again......hurm I might just have to buy one ^_^

A BNIB MX518 will be worth quite a lot to someone. They go for silly money.

I have a G502 which I used for about an hour. Just couldn't get on with the weight and overall feel but seem to be popular with a lot of people.

Soldato

I have a G502 which I used for about an hour. Just couldn't get on with the weight and overall feel but seem to be popular with a lot of people.
Haven't opened it yet, still using one of my originals.

Btw, even though the original ones aren't made anymore, i was still able to find them on a foreign site for lower prices than the newer version. Not sure if they're fake but don't appear to be.. so if that's the case I'm not sure why people are trying to sell them for so much on UK sites.

Soldato

I use no weights in my g502, don't think I'll ever sell the boxed 518 lol

Soldato
I must get one of these, my mx518 is on its way out and I cannot find a replacement. I like the shape of the mx518 and would rather stick with it if I can.

Caporegime
the old ones can be very easy to fix. most of the time its just the cords and broken wires. they are two quid for the usb lead and it takes a couple of minutes to replace with steady hand.

check youtube many videos on them.

Soldato
Associate
Got about 3 maybe more of the original MX518'S somewhere. Think one never used. Happy theyr'e bringing out the Legendary.
https://thenitwitts.enjin.com/forum/m/28206608/viewthread/19219600-gaming-mice-reviewstestingprices
Going to go of now and find one now for old times sake. I'll come back and post info for you. Thanks for the post, jamieH.;)

K, got one. Go here.. *** no linking to computer products for sale elsewhere - please read the rules regarding competitors ***

They ship to UK. Hope that helps.

Thanks for that. Just ordered one right this minute :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom