Logitech MX518. Saitek eclipse questions

Associate
Hi all I need a new mouse and keyboard as i am just getting a complete new build and i don't want my manky old ones to spoil my new machine. I have heard that the saitek eclipse isn't very good quality and won't last that long! can anyone help on this as the keyboard i have is an old mesh one which was probably about £6 lol i really like the look of the saitek as it's very simple i will be using it mainly for games and i like the fact that the movement keys have that little space above them so the keys don't merge with the ones above. Also i have a microsft intellimouse optical which is old now, i like the look of the MX518 and have heard many good opinions on it but what puzzles me is that with the microsoft mouse i have a button either side of the wheel on the top which i really like and are great for Unreal tournament but with the logitech i can't see any buttons in the same place on the picture! but there seems to be a rubber type covering and i was wondering are they under there? Many thanks Andy.

Who said they saitek isnt very high quality? I could beat them round the head with mine and the keyboard would still be fine :p (Dunno about their head mind)

As for the mouse, I use the MX510 and it is brilliant, the MX518 is supposed to be better so go for it.

sjohal2006 said:
Lol THE Saitek Eclipse is great, but the G15 is better :)

G15 is sold out everywhere, no ones shipping them in, its either in that much demand (which i doubt) or its being discontinued.

Either way, it can now be picked up for £40, whihc makes it a good alternative to the Eclipse.

Back
Top Bottom