Logitech ultra-x keyboard

Bap

Bap

Associate
If someone has recently purchased this keyboard from ocuk, could you please let me know if the enter key is the default one or laptop like one, as they have changed the design from the prior release.

Or if someone from ocuk could let me know if its still the same model with the bigger enter key.

Thanks a lot

Associate
I bought the logitech ultra-x keyboard and mouse last year. All the keys are laptop like, it took a bit of time to get used to it but I find it much better than a standard keyboard. Plus you get these 6 quickfire buttons to access, internet, e-mail, media player etc.

Soldato
It's a very nice keyboard, does feel a little funny after using a standard keyboard, but it's a much smoother feel once you get used to it.

Only problem i have with it is that the keys are fiddly to remove and put back on, it's possible to do, just not particuarly fast at all.

Soldato
Excellent keyboard and the keys are spaced out like a normal style keyboard so the return key is full size and all the other keys are the size they should be, just a little closer together for the laptop feel.

Bap

Bap

Associate
OP
I know that their tight together im just wondering if its the small laptop like enter key or the original one, thanks for the other feed back though.

Back
Top Bottom