Logo Design Needed :)

Associate
Hey guys, I started up a little part time job a while ago fixing other peoples computers going to there houses etc, But I want to slowly go into full time, and start building people custom computers, and e-commerce websites, anyway that isnt the point, I am looking for a new logo as the one I had before I have grown apart from.

Its called 'Fix My PC' and im open to anything, the only thing im fussy with is the font, I hate anything comic sans or child-like if you catch my drift.

If anyone has the time to give it a go that would be great :)

Thank you in advanced

Associate
Hey guys, I started up a little part time job a while ago fixing other peoples computers going to there houses etc, But I want to slowly go into full time, and start building people custom computers, and e-commerce websites, anyway that isnt the point, I am looking for a new logo as the one I had before I have grown apart from.

Its called 'Fix My PC' and im open to anything, the only thing im fussy with is the font, I hate anything comic sans or child-like if you catch my drift.

If anyone has the time to give it a go that would be great :)

Thank you in advanced

I assume you will be going around fixing people's PCs for free, yeah?

Soldato
This forum makes me laugh!

We're a community and most of us help each other out as and when we can. I've spent 30 mins this morning googling and helping with code for someone, did I ask for money? No.

At the end of the day, if you don't want to do it, keep quiet and back out of the thread. I am sure someone will come along and help out of the kindness of their heart or just for the fun of it.

Not to mention, no business interests in the forum so you couldn't charge for it anyway ;)

Associate
This forum makes me laugh!

We're a community and most of us help each other out as and when we can. I've spent 30 mins this morning googling and helping with code for someone, did I ask for money? No.

At the end of the day, if you don't want to do it, keep quiet and back out of the thread. I am sure someone will come along and help out of the kindness of their heart or just for the fun of it.

Not to mention, no business interests in the forum so you couldn't charge for it anyway ;)

I was just about to say the same. he is asking for alittle bit of free time from someone if you dont want to give it dont reply?

Back
Top Bottom