Logo Designs

Associate
Hi,

Would anyone be willing to help me out with a couple of logo designs?
Need them fairly asap for two projects and I am fairly useless with this kind of stuff.

If you want to add me on Skype to discuss me name username is daniel_charlton.

Cheers chaps,

D.

Associate
Bit of advice, nobody will "help" as the people that do this, do it professionally and their time and skills are valuable. If you had a go at it, or asked for tips on how to make your designs better you'd get a much better response.

Post your own designs for the logos and ask how you can improve them.

Associate
Try elance, I used to pay ~£200 for logos in the past from UK designers but am now using elance for them and am getting 6 quality drafts quickly for $50 and the clients have been happy with everything so far.

Soldato
Bit of advice, nobody will "help" as the people that do this, do it professionally and their time and skills are valuable. If you had a go at it, or asked for tips on how to make your designs better you'd get a much better response.

Post your own designs for the logos and ask how you can improve them.

Actually, people are more than willing to help for free, it comes down the how the OP asks and whether they expect it for free.

Some people like doing it for the challenge.

Associate
Try elance, I used to pay ~£200 for logos in the past from UK designers but am now using elance for them and am getting 6 quality drafts quickly for $50 and the clients have been happy with everything so far.

Interesting, I'm looking to get a company logo done and have been exploring 99designs, however there are other companies such as http://www.gblogodesign.co.uk/ which cost £60-£80, would you recommend elance over these?

Back
Top Bottom