Logo (Re)Design

Associate
Looking for a bit of a rebrand / redesign. Does anyone have any experience with this that could either point me in the direction of someone reliable & relatively competitive or let me know what ballpark figure we should be looking at. Just the logo. No need for any other print/media stuff.

Associate
Associate
Looking for a bit of a rebrand / redesign. Does anyone have any experience with this that could either point me in the direction of someone reliable & relatively competitive or let me know what ballpark figure we should be looking at. Just the logo. No need for any other print/media stuff.

If you're not catered to yet, I'd be happy to give samples and tell you more. [email protected] or look up 'Mox3d' on Facebook.

Associate
That would be if you create a thread to promote you're self? If you are merely replying to someone requesting a service that shouldn't be an issue

Soldato
That would be if you create a thread to promote you're self? If you are merely replying to someone requesting a service that shouldn't be an issue

Nope, I know in the wedding section if someone asked for a wedding photographer we couldn't promote ourselves, but others could promote us..

It might have changed, and it'd be for the better too!

Back
Top Bottom