London Overnight Trip 1st/2nd September with Kids

Soldato
Hi Peeps

I'm planning a Sunday to Monday trip with the wife and kids in London the 1st/2nd September and looking for some ideas. I've been to London a good number of times over the years but my experience is more mature focussed than would work with the monsters (10 and 11 years old).

I'm planning on a trip to Lego at Leicester Square on the Sunday and we're probably going to the Science Museum Monday morning (did the British Museum Last year and Natural History Museum 2 years ago).

I was wondering if a Leicester Square cinema visit was worth the trouble, is it any more memorable? I was also wondering about Theatre tickets for a Monday afternoon show but there is a bewildering choice and I wouldn't know the most cost effective way to book, in advance, wing it last minute, online or from a London ticket seller?

I was also thinking about a London Mystery Guide (magazine based outdoor escape room type thing) there is one for the West End.

I have a few more unusual activities planned using the book "111 Places In London You Shouldn't Miss" and incorporating them into some our other activities.

Any OcUK approved suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom